Tuesday, October 14, 2008

ACORN strikes again...

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/14/mickey-mouse-tries-register-vote/

I just want to see someone come in and try to vote as Mickey Mouse.

This past weekend was fabulous. We went to Atwood for the weekend. It most likely was the last weekend to camp. Dad and I will tear things down this Friday. I really can't say more about the weekend other than near perfect. It will be a long 6 months until we can camp again.

It looks like T's time at the hospital is going to come to an end. She is on 3 sub list for local schools. I would like for her to work at least 2 days a week at the schools. Mogadore wants her for the next couple of days to train her, that is if one of the other schools doesn't call her in. I think she will continue to work every other Saturday through the end of the year and then decide what she wants to do about working there.

I play golf last night. I shot a 46, but no great shots to write about. I can still golf two more weeks, if the weather holds out.

The Bayou Steelers are 6-0 in MNFFL play.

Mogadore is 7-0 and has locked up a playoff spot. If they win this week, they should have a home playoff game.

Here is an article from the Canton Repository and their endorsement of Kirk Schuring for the 16th Congressional District.

http://cantonrep.com/index.php?ID=434437&Category=3&fromSearch=yes&subCategoryID=37

It does mention his opponent has moved into the district so he can run for this seat. I have heard he did not buy the house, but is renting it. I guess if he loses he can return to his "other" house in the Youngstown area. I don't believe we need a carpetbagger for the 16th District. He is just using the same talking points as other Democrats running for office. I hope it doesn't work and a native son will represent the 16th District.

Turn next time,

--Bayou out!

No comments: