Monday, August 04, 2008

It has been a couple of days since my last post. I was busy Friday night and Saturday morning/afternoon with weddings. The weddings went well and the pictures turned out pretty good if I do say so myself.

Sunday we were invited to Lake Mohawk with the Poormans. We had a picnic lunch followed by tubing. Everyone had a couple of turns riding the 2 person tube. K was not going to ride the tube, but he finally gave it a try and loved it. The Poormans have a beautiful 24 foot pontoon boat with a 90 horsepower engine. It was fast! We are use to 25 horsepower engine on our boat at Atwood. Both T and I woke up this morning a little bit sore in the back and arms.

Today was golf day. I think I need a week off. I played 3 holes really well, but the other 6 were not good.

Update on the San Angelo Colts. They are in a tie for first place. They are going to be the second seed in the post-season even if they finish in first place. The regular season ends on August 18. I might need to head to San Angelo for the playoffs later this month. I have been know to do crazy things like that in the past.

No comments: