Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Were to start?

Team Ohio did not win the Kieb Golf Outing in Michigan. We were 5 off the winner. Jeff and I drove up together Saturday July 21. We meet Rick and Gary just inside the Michigan line. We left close to 5 shots on the course and could have won it with a little luck. OK, we needed alot of luck. Jeff did ok since he has not golfed in 2 years.
We talked about his domestic troubles. It is sad when a family is going to split apart. I hope and prayer something will happen and they can find away to stay together. However, I doubt it.
When I got back from Michigan, I headed to Atwood. T took the kids down earlier. We spent a wonderful week fishing, boating, biking, etc.... The weather was like in San Diego, 70s and mostly sunny. B did have swelling on her hands again. Dr. Maki put her on claratin and prednazone (sp?). He would like her to take claratin before we go to Atwood next time.
We went to the Akron Aeros game on Saturday July 28. It was PHBA night. K and I got to parade around the track. We took Anthony Tolin back to the camper. We had a good time with him on Sunday.
The van took a crap on us Sunday afternoon. A camper looked at the van and said it could be the fuel pump. I was able to get it started on Monday and drive it home. Zeigler is going to fix it. I hope we are not throwing away $$$$ on this vehicle. I would rather trade it in on a new van.

No comments: