Wednesday, August 08, 2007

T is on her way home. She should be home while the next 2 hours. It has been a long 5 days. I am thankful to my mom for taking B and my in-laws for taking K for a couple of days.

Yesterday, I went to Mogadore. I was able to set up my room. It is not even close to being done, but the basic layout is done. I still have 20 or so box to go through, OK maybe 30.

Last night I was watching ESPN with my 2 sons when Barry Bonds hit his 756th home run. While I was glad to watch history with them, but I cant help but think about him cheating to get the record. Someday, K and J will ask about Bonds and I will tell them I think he is a cheater.

I was glad to have a couple of days with just J. I never get to spend alone time with him. As the kids get older, I will want to spend quality alone time with each one of them. I had a blast with B at Geauga Lake last month and going to a ball game with K in June. I think that is the hardest part of fatherhood is spending quality with all your children.

Changing gears to MNFFL.

The 742 Ho's have left the league and Full Throttle has taken their place. FT is owned by a fraternity brother in Michigan. We will draft teams later this month and the Bayou Steelers will draft last because we are the current MNFFL Champions!
There is one big change to the league this year, we are going to yahoo.com for their online fantasy football. It is about time we move the league online. I will be glad I don't have to add up scores after the games. I always felt bad if I missed something.

Til later--

See you Down by the Bayou

No comments: