Wednesday, August 22, 2007

SORRY!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry it has been 2 weeks since I lost blogged. I will try to update you on what has happened since Aug. 8.

August 11. We had a 70th party for my dad today. It was held at Dawn's. We made a shirt with hand prints for dad. We had all 10 grandkids put one hand each and my siblings and I put our hands on as well. There are a total of 70 fingers on the shirts. I will add a picture later.

August 13. I traded the Saturn in on a Focus. Actually, we are driving the Focus as a rental until the Ion is done in the shop.

August 14. Happy B-Day, Kerri. My sister is 31 today. We drove to Uniontown, PA to see Amana. We stayed at the Hampton Inn. Amana took us to Red Lobster for dinner.

August 15. We had lunch at Amana's and dinner at Bob Evan's. The last thing we do when we visit her is go hungry. We had a great time visiting her. She loves seeing the kids and watching them play. B and K tried to show her their Webkinz, but she was lost. We did manage to take J's pictures in her front tree. They look great. I will add them later as well.

We went to the camper Aug 17-20. The weather limited us on what we could do. It was cool and rainy on Sunday. But, it is so nice to go there for a few days. WE went to Rich Anderson's 50th b-day party on Saturday. It has been at least 5 or more years since we saw some of the old friends. I hope we can go out and visit with them again.

Today was K's dentist appt. He did wonderful. I hope this is the last time any of my kids have that much work done. We went to meet the teacher at school. It looks like the kids have wonderful teachers. Speaking of school, Mogadore will not start until after Labor Day.

No comments: