Sunday, December 10, 2006

Sorry it has been so long since my last blog. I wish I could update this blog at school.

I did manage to attend all 6 state championship games last weekend. Keith did not attend 1, so I have that hanging over his head. He will hear about this all next summer. I did save some $$ along the way. I bought a ticket to the D4 game ($7) and 2 tickets to the D6 game and 1 to the D2 game for $25. I paid for parking at PBTS for the first game ($3) but not at Fawcett or the night game at PBTS. I sold my extra D6 ticket ($7), so day one cost me only $28 for 3 games and parking. Saturday was even cheaper. I paid to park at Fawcett for the early game ($3). A guy gave me a ticket to the D5 game. I sat with someone I meet walking to the stadium. He had a group of friends to sit with, so I joined them. He ended up giving me tickets to the D3 and D1 games. I paid for parking at PBTS ($3) for the afternoon game. I avoided the pay lots for the night game back at Fawcett. So, I spent $34 and tickets and parking, and $6 on food....$40 for 6 games, not too bad.

The wrestling team finally had a meet this week. We wrestled at Waterloo on Thursday. The weather turned bad on Thursday but we had school. The team lost to Woodridge but beat Waterloo on a tie-breaker. Zack Kittle pinned his kid from Woodridge in his first ever wrestling match.

The team was at Conventry on Saturday. The beat Conventry and Ellet. 3-1 on the year....not toobad. The junior high was at Northwest Tournament. Joe Scarlaro placed 4th.

The Buckeyes finally know the Gators will be in Glendale, AZ on Jan. 8th. Good Luck Bucks!

Til next time, hopefully sooner than later,

See you down by the bayou.

No comments: