Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Time for a week in review.

We went to Cedar Point last Wednesday with our friends Christy and Mike. It has been 13 years since our last trip to CP. Things have changed since that trip. We did ride all the major coasters. The Top Thrill Dragster was amazing. 120 mph in 4 seconds, then up 420 feet and then back down. The ride lasts 17 seconds but worth the hour wait.

We did not make it to the camper this past weekend. T had to work both at the hospital and Subway. B had the HOF Community Parade on Sunday. After the parade we went boating. We ate dinner on the boat and the kids swam.

I had a good round of golf last night. 41. I tied my best round of the year. The league ends in a few weeks but we can play golf until the end of Oct.

Oh, one last thing. I shaved off my goatee last Thursday. I gave it until to today and I am growing it back. I just don't look like me without it. As J said...."put it back on, because you aren't daddy like that."

No comments: