Monday, August 31, 2009

Recap from last week.

Monday. It was the first day of school for teachers. I woke up at 3:30am sick. I woke up at 4am, sick. I was sick before I got into the shower. I decided not to go to school, but changed my mind. When I got home I slept until Tuesday morning. I must have been real sick, I skipped golf.
B started 6th grade and K started 3rd. J was upset he did not go to school today.

Tuesday. Another teacher day, and another day not feeling 100%.

Wednesday. First day of school for students. It went fairly well. It is my 11th year teaching.

We made it down to the camper for the weekend. I was suppose to camp with my brother and his boys. But, bad weather cancelled their tent camping. We only got a 40 minute storm Friday night. Saturday was alright. We were able to go out on the boat for a nice cruise around the lake. The weather felt more like late September not late August. We will be back in a few weeks.

I golfed tonight. The league is over, but I can golf til the end of October on Mondays.

No comments: