Tuesday, February 13, 2007

SNOW DAY#3

I was about to get in the shower, when the call came in. I guess flushing the ice cubes worked last night. The kids and I flushed them before we went to bed. This is because of snow. We could get 7-14" of snow. There is a good chance of another snow day tomorrow. I will cancel wrestling practice. I believe the road will be too bad for the kids to drive to school. I will call Rich and see what other teams are doing.
I am glad I went to Columbus yesterday. I had a good time. I enjoyed the sessions and the keynote speaker was really good. I got some good ideas I hope to use with the kids. I would like to go back to the ITEA convention next year. I seem to get a ton of stuff there.
We talked to T's parents and there are at the airport. It looks like the will make their flights to Hawaii ok. It may be tougher for my parents to get out tomorrow on their trip to Florida.

No comments: