Tuesday, February 06, 2007

SNOW DAY #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I received the call about 5:30pm yesterday. The best snow days are the ones you know about in advance. I am pretty sure we will be back in school tomorrow. Current temp is -3 and wind chill -18 according to my computer.

I talked to Jared and made up our minds to head to Yankee Stadium this year for our Labor Day trip. This one is for the kids. We went to New York in 1999 for the famous 2 games, 2 stadiums, 1 day trip. Oh yea, Jared proposed to Erin on the trip as well and the second most famous quote on our trips, "It is not our Budget!" K will get to see the Devil Rays play the Yankess that weekend. I am planning on taking him to see the Rays against Cleveland as well this season.

I think the Bayou is freezing over.

No comments: