Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I hate the fact Mogadore blocked blogger.com. The kids today watched "Kramer" yell the "n" word on youtube.com but we have to block blogger.com

Anywasy, tonight was part 2 of parent/teacher conferences. I had 3. That is the most I have had in one night in years. I am glad parents take time to come in a check on their students.

Wrestling season is underway. We will have to wait until football season is over to have a full team. We should have 9 varsity and 3 junior high. That is a tad bit down from last year. Our first meet is at Waterloo with Woodridge on Dec 7. The football player might only have 3 days of practice if they make it to the state game.

Eddie Roberts might have me take pictures at the Mogadore game this friday. He doesnt want to drive to New Phil for $20 a picture. It would be nice to see my work in the newspaper.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone from the Bayou.

No comments: