Monday, October 09, 2006

The weekend got off to a slow start. Mogadore lost to Streetsboro (the wife's alma mater) 35-33, but the weather was great for a football game. Saturday was great. B had cheerleading. Her team is going to play for the Championship next Saturday morning. Go Flag Gray! We finally made it to Atwood around 5 saturday. We had my cousin's son with us. It was his first time camping. All he wanted to do was have a campfire and go for a boat ride. I think he had a good time. I am sure all his kindergartener friends in Texas will here how much fun he had in Ohio. he even learned a couple of cheer from B. I am sure my cousin will appreciate that.
Sunday afternoon we had an end of the year camper cookout. Good food and good fellowship was had by all.

Rumor has it......SNOW by Thursday :(

No comments: