Monday, October 30, 2006

If it is Monday then it must be sunny. NE Ohio will be in the 60's today. Of course this is after a weekend of everything from lighting to snow, in the same afternoon. The Kent St/Ohio U game was suspended because of weather.

My neighbor's tree fell onto the fence and bent it up pretty good. I helped Sean and his dad clean up the mess. That makes 6 trees that have come down this year in my yard. I will have to mow today. I need to mulch up the leaves.

Yesterday was trick or treat. I had a cheerleader, pirate and a skunk this year. We had a good party at mom and dad's. All the cousin, except Noah, went trick or treating together.

Mogadore beat EC 6-0 in a mud pit. Perry beat GlenOak and Massillon beat McKinley. Mogadore will play Lucas in the first round of OHSAA playoffs. Massillon will travel to Perry and all the Massillon fans are whining about not enough seats for ALL their fans. Too bad for them, maybe if they won more games they could host a playoff game.

Tony Romo for President. If he keeps this up, the Boys have a shot a the playoffs.

No comments: