Thursday, July 15, 2010

We have been enjoying the nice weather here. Mom's pool got into the 90's. Some say that might be too warm, but I say it is just fine. We didn't go down to the camper last weekend til Sunday night for one night. I went to Michigan for the Keib Golf Outing. I was placed on a team again this year and we shot a +4. The winning team was a bunch of ringers that called in the day before to golf. They were -14. It was tough to get into rhythm because it took nearly 5 hours and 45 minutes to play the outing. We were waiting on every shot.
I got home about 2am Sunday morning. T had to work and the kids and I went to my niece's birthday party. After the party we went to the camper for the night. We made it out to boater's beach in time for a nice swim. I took the XM radio with us and listens to Jimmy Buffett's concert from the coast. Monday morning was rainy so, we packed up and headed home. I finally got to golf on a Monday for the first time in awhile. It was a scramble night and our team went -3. I actually played pretty well both on Saturday and Monday.
Tuesday we took the boat out and filled it was gas. The price at the marina is $4.19 a gallon. It is worth the time to take it out and fill it at Giant Eagle. We were able to fill the boat for free using our Giant Eagle gas points. We were able to save $75.
There is your update for now.

No comments: