Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Well, I guess I can tell everyone the news....Mogadore Local Schools is suspending my contract at the end of the year due to financial reasons. There are 4 teachers who will be "RIFfed" at the end of the school year because of budget cuts.

I first got wind that I might be let go around the middle of February. Even, until I actually received the letter today, I had hope something would change and I would still have a teaching job. However, it does not look like that will happen.

This is something I never thought would happen and still can't believe it is happening.

I have already started the process of finding a new teaching job. But, most schools don't post job opening til the end of April or early May. I am hopeful to find something close to home. Keep us in your prayers.

No comments: