Sunday, December 13, 2009

B and I played at the Saxophone Christmas in the Falls yesterday. We had about a 40 minute rehearsal and a 45 minute concert. I haven't play the sax since January and my mouth was hurting at the end. B said he had a fun time even though she could play all the notes. (For the record, neither did I.) I am amazed how much she has learned in such a short time. If we play in it next year, she will do better and someday, I am sure she will be better than me.

Last Sunday K had his first All-Star wrestling match. He lost 4-0, but had a fun time. He said he need to practice more and get better. He will wrestle again this afternoon and every Sunday til the end of January.

Last night was the Santa Party at my sisters. It was fun and the kids love it. T and B had to shuttle back and forth between the party and the baton banquet. B got another tall trophy for marching in parades. I think she marched in 15 this summer.

In fantasy football action, the Bayou Steelers made the playoffs as the 5th seed. We face the defending MNFFL Super Bowl champions today. Let's go Steelers!

No comments: