Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving was fun. We split time between my sister's and my in-laws. I was able to see most of the Cowboys' game. They won 24-7 over Oakland.

Teresa and I looked at all the ads in the paper and found only a couple of 'door buster' deals. We decided not to get up early and fight the crowd. When we did wake up around 7:15 we thought we would head out and see if what we wanted was still available. First stop, Target. We purchased some Christmas light (50% off) and DVDs. Next stop, Home Depot. We bought 60 AA batteries for $10. The way the kids go through AA batteries on the Wii, we needed them. Final stop, Toys R Us. We bought 3 MP3 players for the kids. Keep this info under your hats. All three kids still believe in Santa Claus and I would like to keep it that way. On our way back home, T said we should donate blood. So, we did.
On Friday night, I went to see Cardinal Mooney defeat Steuvenville 45-7. Cam's running back ran for 303 yards, including a 95 yard TD run. I will miss the Massillon-Glenville state semi-final tonight. T and I are going to dinner with her aunt from PA. It is a nice dinner out with just adults.

Only 15 school days til Christmas Break.

No comments: