Friday, July 25, 2008

I arrived home early this morning. We had a safe trip. I think, for the most part, we all had a fun time. There are many reason why I would never want to live in the greater New York area. I don't want to list them, but I would start with the traffic.

The drive to NY was smooth. The boys watch dvds or play video games most of the trip. J only took a small nap during the drive. We ate dinner at a local mall. We did some shopping and picked up some All-Star stuff 50% off. I did not book a hotel with a pool. I cant believe there is a hotel without a pool anywhere. But, that was the only downside to the hotel.

We drove over to Staten Island and caught the ferry into New York. The sky was hazy and overcast. We did see the Statue of Liberty and the skyline. We caught the 4 to the Bronx. The Yankees beat the Twins. After the game, we ate dinner at the ESPNZone in Time Square.

More later...

No comments: