Monday, September 11, 2006

WE WILL NEVER FORGET
Five years ago today, I was on jjhuddle.com when I learned about the attacks on the WTC and Pentagon and then the crash in PA. It is hard to believe it has been 5 years.
It was a mixed bag in sports this weekend. Perry beat Hillard Darby 31-24. It was good to see my old friend Doug Schmidt. It may have been 10 years since I saw him. He and I play neigborhood sports together from junior high to high school.
Mogadore was down 14-0 to Newark Cath at halftime and come back to win 20-14 in OT. Good job 'Cats. they play Rootstown this friday night.
The big game between Ohio State and Texas was not really a game at all. The Buckeyes rolled 24-7. They play Cincinnati next week. I listened to the game at our camper. It was a treat listening to Paul Keels call the game.
The Bayou Steelers are winning their MNFFL game against TCF. We can still score points with Randy Moss and Antonio Gates (Kent State grad). TCF has TJ Duckett.
Of course Dallas and Cleveland lost. The Cowboys game was so bad, it caused me to mow my grass so I did not have to watch.
Today is golf Monday. I will let you know how I did tomorrow.

No comments: